We provide a full range of services in respect of applications to the Home Office and UK Embassy’s abroad together with representation and advices for Appeals, Asylum cases and Human Rights applications.
Our services also include guiding both employer and employee clients through Work Permit applications and applications under the UK Work Visa system, as well as advising Employers on the regulatory issues concerned with employing non UK/EEA employees.
We also provide advices in relation to Family Reunion, Student and Citizenship applications as well as Immigration applications under European Legislation advising European nationals and their families on their rights to travel to, live and work within the UK.
- Indefinite Leave to Remain Applications
- Citizenship Applications
- Discretionary Leave to Remain
- Asylum/Human Rights Advices
- Business/Corporate Immigration
- Work Permit advices
- EC/EEA Applications (Residence Card and Permanent Residence)
- Retained Rights of Residence
- Derivative Rights Applications
- Immigration detention bail applications
- Revocation of Deportation Orders
- Injunctions preventing removal from the UK